CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Brokers Reports & Charts, page-120

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    Good afternoon QBLers...Welcome to 59's daily wash up....POST 1.

Well, what an afternoon we have had.  As I said before, the share price just keeps looking rosier by the day. Great finish @0.094 today, BTW.

I thought before I began the wash up I would give you guys another "Call it as I see it" view. (If you dont agree please ignore my comments. But if you feel it has merit then consider).

As I have been reading through posts both here and on another stock, that is following in similar style to QBL, I would like to address an elephant in the room: The Doubters and sceptics on QBL's rise in sp, who feel it is hype or a big pump, when there is no revenue.

Do I believe their criticisms valid? Yes! If we base their comments on how Aussie stocks behave and trade forums run in this country.

But are they right in doubting this unusual behaviour being played out by QBL with its continual rise??? Here is my take on it.....

Over the past 15 years I have done a lot of reading and following trade platforms in different countries and observing behaviours of stocks in Japan, USA , China and Australia, in particular. Australians, IMO, behave differently with their stocks and may explain why we have such volatility in our market.

So here are my thoughts. You know I have been suggesting that this stock is trading well because I believe, it is being allowed to perform naturally, in a bullish sector environment, in the absence of bad news and with small resistance on Social media.

Here is where I am going with this....Australia, like New Zealand and England suffer from Tall Poppy Syndrome .

"In Australia, as well as a few other countries around the world, this Tall Poppy Syndrome is in full effect." https://thingsaussieslike.wordpress.com/2014/11/12/no-18-tall-poppy-syndrome/

We are supportive of our mates but we hate it when see a star shining too much, being too proud as some would call it. Australia also has the highest population of gamblers in the world. That brings along with unique sets of behaviour when people lose money and they see others are winning. We go into Tall Poppy Syndrome to take them down a notch.

QBL & EVE.jpg

What is happening with QBL and another specca at the moment is NOT UNNATURAL. I have seen many stocks behave like this in other global markets just not Australia for a Penny Stock. But I believe its ability to climb and make money for its shareholders allowing QBL to grow in reputation and confidence is how a Penny should behave to become a small Cap Stock in readiness for revenues and also to give management confidence to invest without the prevalence of Capital raises.  China and in particular Japan are very polite in their trading and stocks do well there and are more natural in their climbs.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/28/david-rosenberg-buy-japans-most-under-owned-market.html
    "What's interesting in Japan is that the small cap stocks are starting to outperform large cap stocks. So, what that's telling me is that this is more than just buy Japan because of the weak yen. This is actually a much more fundamental story that people are missing," Rosenberg said.

Some thoughts to consider and do your research on. IMHO, QBL is performing exactly how it is suppose to perform based on its trading fundamentals and with the hemp news.

Back later with some charts.

Cheers....59
    Last edited by Neil1959: 04/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.