CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Brokers Reports & Charts, page-135

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    Good afternoon QBL ers, Well done that we made it through the day and a decent rally back from the mid 6.0's.

I havent commented today, as I have been watching the trading behaviour of QBL. It is a good stock IMO and is holding the line well in spite of the large spikes and falls in price this week.

On the 30th of November I made a suggestion that we were entering into a bartering period for QBL based on that it had reached, at that time its EFV. Post #29265872

QBL SENTIMENT: Equilibrium and bartering until the next ANN. Range: 0.071 to 0.082

COMMENTS:
    I currently believe, at this time, that QBL has "possibly" entered into an equilibrium in trading sentiment period.

It appears from trading behaviour that the fortunes of QBL seemed to be tied closely with EVE atm, even though they are in no way related, and I am also in no way,  inferring that anything nefarious is under way with both. It is more probable that many same traders are working both, meaning also that rises and falls may be more pronounced and a little more  severe than normal.

Trading for both stocks is volatile atm, but AIMO we are in a good company and I believe we will work through these days and end up being quite profitable. Of course market will decide daily trading sentiment.

Just a shorter post today as I feel that is all that is needed to say..

My sentiment remains as stated.

GLTAH and DYOR on all posts.

Cheers....59
    Last edited by Neil1959: 06/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.