FLC 3.03% 16.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Brilliant, now they won't even have to buy the stock to play...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Brilliant, now they won't even have to buy the stock to play with it. So we have pip traders, cappers, CFD's and no doubt shorting eventually on a bigger scale, so how does any retail buyer actually gain anything?

I am genuinely curious, as the above methods are all very obvious manipulation methods, which oddly enough are deemed legal, even if in reality, they are clearly market manipulation. Sort of defeats the term 'market', just a different, and more sophisticated form of gambling.

I got that, and have taken most of my money out of the stock market, but I have stuck with EMC and another. Will see.

I guess EMC, or the resulting Fluence, will have to be greater and stronger than the players/manipulators, for retail investors to even stand a chance of making anything.

That is what I am betting on, (note, even a gambling term). I hope those that play, and seeking to take advantage of, in my opinion, manipulative and underhand tactics, which rob retail investors, all get burned, and their efforts in the end are truly wasted. I believe EMC/Fluence, will be beyond their predictions for gambling the outcomes using any method.

Will be interesting to see, what happens. However, low volume doesn't help, so on those days they play. It seems no one is really interested in selling, so I guess hence the games. I doubt the gamble for real money works on low volume, and no real selling, and just the usual false props, so will watch with interest.

I guess another sort of level has been set at 93 cents, I hope it isn't still around here in twelve months time. It will, I guess, depend on what the players/manipulators have determined. They probably do want to make money, but at what cost to retail buyers?

Time will tell. EMC/Fluence from many perspectives has a brilliant future, as the company is delivering what they have stated. I just hope the vultures/opportunists in and around the stock market don't kill it off by their idiotic playing.

I am here for a long while yet, just a damn shame the market can't or won't get rid of the corrosive players and tactics, as it affects the growth of companies, as well as real shareholder wealth.

However, money makes money, and the more you have the more influence you have to manipulate how it is made. Hence why probably nothing changes. From where I sit, I can't even be heard.

Damn, apologies again for the length, but it can get ahead of you when following a thought, and as usual just my odd thoughts, ignore, or not, as you wish.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $172.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ $144.2K 901.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 103164 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 731762 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ 32898
Last updated 14.31pm 06/05/2024 ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.