NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Given everyone here assumes AWE to be one of the front runners...

1. 193 Posts.
    Given everyone here assumes AWE to be one of the front runners in the "takeover" of NWE and also that the assumption is for a "cheap" price, i think it would be only right to point out that Bharat Petroleum Resources (BPCL) is ranked number 225 in the Fortune Global 500 companies of the world in 2012.

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/global500/2012/full_list/201_300.html

AWE are a minnow compared to them and if anyone thinks that they will allow our share of the resource from A-2 and potentially the North Perth Basin go for peanuts then you are kidding yourself... IMO

Have a look at what happened to the take over offer with Cove Energy earlier this year, Thailand's PTT Exploration & Production duked it out with Shell and that was for only 8.5% of the resource. We have 27.945% of a vast yet unquantified resource, that quantitative result is imminent.

ADE are not a fair comparison to NWE as they did not have the backing of a 2nd very large company like we do to protect them.

Also, according to SH and other speculators on here, PM has has just returned from where??

Hmmm i wonder what could be up NWE's sleeve to avoid the "inevitable"...

Patience will be rewarded.

TY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.