HDR hardman resources limited

re: brokers acamas Hi Pacey,Your post is a very good summary of...

1. 480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: brokers acamas Hi Pacey,

Your post is a very good summary of why Hmph and I have been questioning Acamas's motivation for some time on these boards.

Acamas is already on the record as having no stake in HDR other than potentially thru his TLW holding (he posted on the ADVN site he had sold all his HNR shortly after the SOA was announced). It does indeed beg the question why he has recently become one of the most prolific posters on the HDR thread.

I think your information about the roots of Acamas is probably the clincher for most readers here:

"Acamas

The son of Theseus and Phaedra. He took part in the Trojan War and was one of the men who hid inside the Trojan horse and was thus smuggled into the city."

It sure does show the arrogance of these PR Wanchors to use such a name. I expect it gives them a little laugh to know the old Trojan strategy still works and HC posters are ripe for manipulation.

I will say this one more time. This has been a very very carefully planned takeover strategy that started many many months ago. The presence of the arrogant Pommy Trojan is just more evidence of this fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.