HDR hardman resources limited

brokers, page-23

1. 2,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    re: brokers acamas xmagx Hi Pacey,

I haven't been suckered by anybody. I have disagreed with Acamas many a times and nothing has changed. It's not worth starting a sledging match over though as it will get us no where. Anybody with common sense knows Potter has shafted us but there isn't anything you or I can do about it.

All the doom and gloom about where the share price would be if the offer wasn't made. To me it means absolutely nothing as it only matters when you sell. Day to day stuff is a flash in the pan as far as I'm concerned. As I mentioned to 618 over a phone call this morning, I couldn't have cared less if they sent us down to 30 cents if they were capable of it. 10 years down the track we'd be worth 10 times what we are today.

Anyway, I don't think it's the end just yet. Much depends on any potential under the table deals we are not privy to obviously.

All the best mate! Fingers crossed another bidder emerges even though a revised offer won't see anywhere near the value we'd get as an independent over the long term. Just another Aussie gem falling into foreign hands after all the hard yards have been done.

Cheers,
    xmagx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.