HDR hardman resources limited

re: brokers acamas xmagx Initially I thought that the idea that...

1. 275 Posts.
    re: brokers acamas xmagx Initially I thought that the idea that Acamas was working for the Tullow camp was highly unlikely. As I have watched his posting more and more over the past couple of weeks I have really begun to smell a rat.

I have heard before of professionally placed posters being used to influence the so-called "opinion leaders" on bulletin boards like this. If HDR and Tullow were sufficiently worried to employ a polling company to determine voter intentions, it is not that great a leap to believe that they would employ some viral marketing techniques to influence opinion of a core group of shareholders.

Such a poster would be polite but doubting, avoid conflict and make concessions to avoid raising suspicion, and try to pally up to other posters to gain their confidence, all the while consistently repeating his message in order to erode shareholder confidence. Sound like Acamas?

From the times of day of his postings he is clearly based in the U.K. He only joined HC in July. He appears to post solely on HDR. He is now probably the most consistent poster on the HDR board, yet prior to a few months ago we had never heard of him. He is consistently negative about HDR's future if the Tullow deal should fall through, yet he is surprisingly supportive of Simon Potter and the board.

And the name. When I did a google search for "acamas" and saw the result I nearly spat out my tea. Someone who hid in the Trojan Horse. How cynical and arrogant can you get.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.