HDR hardman resources limited

re: brokers acamas xmagx Morning all,You are so so wrong. I took...

1. 276 Posts.
    re: brokers acamas xmagx Morning all,

You are so so wrong. I took my name from the son of Mill Reef a racehorse that won The French Derby. Acamas is a very common name in fact when I researched it it came up as 3rd in Command of the Trojan Forces, the bravest and most handsome of The Warriors.

To answer most of the questions posed I am a retired gentleman and live in England. I have no connection with Tullow whatsoever other than having purchased some shares because I felt that the future for HDR had become bleak.

Just over 2 years ago I bought into HDR when they were 66p and had held the shares right up until October 06. I have watched them go up and down between 66p to just over £1 and then slip to 50p. Long before TLW was sniffing around HDR.

Yes on HC this is the only board in which I hold an interest so therefore I do not waste any time looking at the other boards. My portfolio of shares demands I look elsewhere and time is important to all of us. I am keen to follow the outcome or death throes of HDR having been a shareholder for 2 years. I have expressed how disappointed I am that things have gone sour for HDR. How many times do I have to say that I bought into HDR expecting the shares to rise to A$7 sadly that has not happened for any of us.

Why some of you sledge me for placing an alternative view on a debating board surprises me. Have a look at some of my posts on SEY. I always try to post fairly sometimes for the share sometimes against depending on the climate at that time. I say it as I see it and always attempt to be honest to myself when publishing

I firmly believe on a financial base HDR would not have survived for very much longer on the proceeds of only The Ching Field others will disagree and I respect their view. My view is in the minority but until we know for certain why HDR have taken the action they did is just a valid as the next one

I am easy if you wish to have a cartel here I will cease posting my views and just read what other people have to say. I happen to believe that all good BB's need a balanced discussion so that all readers and contributors can make decisions based on the rounded picture that takes in all angles as unpleasant as some might be

regards

Acamas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.