HDR hardman resources limited

brokers, page-41

1. 276 Posts.
    re: acamas the trojan PTFE,

Yes go for it I am who I say I am. I have nothing to hide. I thought this was an open minded debating board. Seems some people are seeking something that is not there

I have been open and honest and attempted to find out from your goodselves what had gone wrong with the HDR sp. Along the way have offered my own thoughts for debate and I now feel like I am the enemy because I hold a differing viewpoint from some others on this BB.

It will be a sad day for open communication if somebody like myself is prevented from trying to find out what led HDR to put themselves up for sale. Please do not forget I was a stockholder when HDR was setting new highs a year to 18 months back where was Tullow then. Do not forget also I was sitting on a loss for quiet some while also.

Personally I would not waste my time I would accept my posts in the spirit they were meant to advance the knowledge and understanding of what led to HDR's present situation when a year or so back the company was talking of giving WPL a run for their money as to who was the best oiler in OZ.

I am bitterly disappointed it has come to this with the takeover and even more so that Pacey and yourself appear to be out to attack me for holding a different view to most

regards

Acamas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.