HDR hardman resources limited

re: acamas the trojan Jojo,I have no hidden agenda. All I have...

1. 276 Posts.
    re: acamas the trojan Jojo,

I have no hidden agenda. All I have tried to do is tease out what may really be behind the fall of HDR from £1.06p a share to 50p. I so wanted to to sell out at £3 a share. I traded hnr as it is in London and lost money by buying at one stage at £1.03p then selling out at 81p. I then bought back in at 71p and watched it climb above 80p only to see it fall back again to 50p+ that is when I signed up to HC because the London information was not as detailed at that on HC. I had my suspicions then that all was not well and hoped with your help to find the truth. I do not believe Mr Potter is the villian I think he was recruited hoping to prove himself as a leader from BP and it has all gone sour on him. I am a man of honour and would not bring myself to sell a company down the river unless it was a hopeless situation. I therefore until I know otherwise will not rubbish Mr Potter or his team for what may turnout to be bad luck in business. It happens now and then.

To discuss you in Oz losing another business it is happening to us all the time here just look at the way the French and Spanish keep buying out our companies.

Then when we try to takeover a French company. The French Government move in and say "non"

I hope the takeover fails I would buy back in. I believe it will be Guyane that will prove to be the long term winner. Why? Because Tullow have said they want to start drilling there in 2007. I took that remark as over confidence on their part before they have even got their feet under the table. I may be wrong on that point but it just struck me as an odd thing to say on their part

regards

Acamas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.