HDR hardman resources limited

re: brokers acamas AcamasI was skeptical about you working for...

1. 275 Posts.
    re: brokers acamas Acamas

I was skeptical about you working for Tullow, but now I am really starting to have my doubts.

You have only been a member of HC since July, you appear to post only on HDR, no other stocks, and you are now the most regular poster. I don't think I had ever seen you post before the takeover was announced, and now you are at it every day. Your message invariably seems pro takeover, pro Simon Potter, pro Tullow.

At the same time if anyone challenges you, you are always conciliatory and apologetic, and unwilling to start a real stoush. Real HC posters aren't like that.

I just don't get what your motivation is. Why are you so concerned about us not rushing to judgement on the reasons behind the board's pathetic capitulation on this takeover? You have constantly asserted that HDR is in a difficult financial position when that is clearly not true, and you keep implying that there must be something they know that we don't that motivated them to sell out. That is also clearly not true, I think all the salient facts are now in the public domain, or at least certainly with Tullow, and they are the ones that are prepared to put up the cash.

I would like to know what your actual shareholding is and how long you have held, and what country you are based in. With each post you make I get more doubtful of your authenticity and motives.

I note that the name Acamas derives from one of the Greek soldiers who hid inside the Trojan Horse. Are you trying to tell us something?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.