HDR hardman resources limited

re: brokers acamas Hi Jojo and PaceyFunny isn't it how simple it...

1. 3,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2458
    re: brokers acamas Hi Jojo and Pacey

Funny isn't it how simple it is for vested interests to distort the intended purpose of these forums. However, you do get to know who you can trust and who to be sceptical about.

Right form the start of this takeover process I was posting a number of times and I know that my anonymity was compromised through my honesty in divulging my name as a shareholder to the "adviser" to HDR. I was in turn questioned by them on my posting of my interpretations of their responses to my questions ie. they put 2 and 2 together and were obviously monitoring hotcopper. They also got their advice on certain aspects of my questions totally wrong.

They knew that HC posters controlled a very significant stake in HDR and are most likely to have "worked the room" to their own ends. Makes one very cynical, and as far as I am concerned the HDR management team have totally sold the shareholder down the river and got away with it. Pity there isn't an ASIC investigation to identify the behind the scenes shenanigans. Lessons learned for me.

regards
    DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.