MDX 0.00% 5.0¢ mindax limited

I just emailed him this..Greg,Well the performance of the share...

1. 12,414 Posts.
    I just emailed him this..

Greg,

Well the performance of the share price has been excellent over the past few days, until this afternoon when we hit another bump in the road….

I’m sure you are as disappointed as I am that there are yet further delays with the permits/approval from Aboriginal Cultural Materials Committee.

The announcement for one took me by surprise as it was non price sensitive when it was released to the ASX.. very odd!

In addition I feel the announcement leaves the investors uncertain about where MDX are at… I feel it is important that you clarify the following to the market:

i) “The Committee advises it requires further research of the proposed site complex to enable it to make a decision�

What further research is required and when will this be expected to be completed and resubmitted? Also, how often can you meet with the committee? Will it be before the options expire on June 30th.. This is a critical date for many!

I’m in this for the long haul Greg (I no longer hold options after today), but I feel that when critical milestones are been held back for various reasons the market expects a detailed market update.

I would appreciate either a response or an update to the market on this matter!

Thanks in advance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40673 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.