SNT 3.45% 3.0¢ syntara limited

Hi LombardI will admit that I was gutted on the day that the...

1. 2,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Hi Lombard

I will admit that I was gutted on the day that the annoucement was made about the negative trend vote in May. My spouse had already caught me on the computor (the night the annoucement came out about the sale of the Dr's shares) firing off a "please explain" to the company. I was more disappointed having to tell him that the approval was not going to happen this time round. Been in this stock for 8 years and always believed in the product.

YREF...LOL, loved the comment "Factory more space required". Some of the newer posters to PXS might not understand some of our ramblings, but the long termers will. :)

Anyways, been looking at the chart and thinking about the milestones that will be needed to get this stock back up to $4.50. Taking some wild guesses (& who knows what this market will do over the next couple of years):

Aussie PBS

Children/adolesent EMA (we should hopefully get some clarity on that tomorrow.

Bronchiotol CF - FDA (approved)

The application EU/FDA for Bronchitol for bronchiectasis could be the catalyst to push it over that $4.50 price. There is still a long road ahead, but all things going to plan, I would expect this to be a $10 minimum stock price in 5 years approx.

My thoughts only, own research required.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $38.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $12.66K 422.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1391541 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 699831 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.