FL1 4.17% 11.5¢ first lithium limited

brontech Tweets thread to stay updated, page-104

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    I listened to a podcast yesterday with Grant Williams and Jesse Felder and picked up on some very interesting discussion surrounding the potential for distributed ledger technology in the data space (The area Bron.tech is working within). I just quickly wrote some notes from the section they discussed it. Bron.tech definitely seems to be working in the right area at the right time, the potential is huge! If you want to listen yourself go to the link at the bottom.

Jesse Felder:
    “I keep listening to all of these silicon valley insiders and they keep coming back to the fact that Facebook (and other tech companies) can’t be trusted to safely mange this data, and they cannot be safely trusted to regulate themselves. I’m not a bull on bitcoin and I don’t really want to open that Pandora’s box but I do think there is a very interesting application for distributed ledger protocols (DLP) here when it comes to personal data. I think that this is where regulatory reform is eventually going to go. Facebook should not own your data, Amazon should not own your data, you should own your data and you should be allowed to rent it out to these companies in order for them to provide a service to you. You could use it a DLP so that your data is not stored on Facebook servers, it is not stored on anybody servers it’s stored in a distributed way but you own it and you have the ability to lend it to companies who you choose to do business with. To me that is the most exciting application of a DLP. It also seems like when I hear from Silicon Valley insiders that this is a solution as to how we would prevent these data breaches from happening, i.e we need to not trust these companies to own our data in the first place.”

http://adventuresinfinance.realvisi...i-social-facebook-privacy-and-societal-shifts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FL1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $9.160M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $24.31K 211.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 65499 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 47158 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FL1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.