ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

bronze re rrs 100m shares, page-53

1. 21,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2087
    Come on Dazzaa, I just hope that those tears in your picture are not shed by the very people that you are shedding them for.
    I know all about "people power", but, you had better get all of your planets pointing in the same direction, because, by your own definition, you are taking on a very large and smart opponent that could blow you right out of the water.

Still say, see how management handles the next few weeks, see how the market (the S.P.) responds, see if management does anything "unusual" and then IF they do, you have that vital component, called EVIDENCE.

Good luck today Bronze, be interesting to see what price you have to pay, thus creating your own overhang. I recall only a month or so ago that you had millions of your shares ON MARKET to SELL?
    And if the "opponents" exercise their large holding of oppies, it will not necessarily put the S.P. or the price of the oppies up in any significant way.
    There are possibly 2/3ds of the issued oppies in the hands of "financiers", say, 300 million and at .04, if they were all exercised, it will give the exercisers another 20% of the company and put $12 million in the coffers. That will only add ONE cent to the "value" of the company and would be playing right into "their" hands.

Relax and get some very serious advice!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.