UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

Dont need luck Magix66. My diversified investments can withstand...

1. 1,377 Posts.
    Dont need luck Magix66. My diversified investments can withstand the occassional ruction. Hope yours can. I see on another io thread a few UMC supporters lapping up the fact that theirs and others downramping has resulted in a collapse of the sp and a lot of smaller investors are taking fright and dumping their stock. These junior mining explorers including UMC seem to be fair game for uprampers and downrampers as they are highly speculative and sentiment can therefore very quickly change. Investors who are risk averse need to be very wary if they cant withstand the loss of their investment. When investing in these highly speculative stocks I always assume the wheels can fall off at any time. Invariably the wheels do fall off particularly in a bear market, that is why I have reduced my exposure to specs as I feel at this point in time they can only go down. Some bluechips and industrials are beginning to look cheap and I and am looking at increasing my exposure in those areas. I have also cashed up and will bide my time for entry points into proven stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.