UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

Marcko2,While there are differing views on who is number 3 or 4...

1. 1,377 Posts.
    Marcko2,

While there are differing views on who is number 3 or 4 thats fine. I guess I lean more towards a company that has actually proven its resource size to warrant being at that level. Doesnt really matter. I have no love for any stock, its rather a matter of will it return a reward for my capital according to my risk profile. If a stock doesnt perform I cut my losses and get out. At the moment sentiment is generally down and resource stocks accross the board have taken a hammering, so for now I hold one io stock as my preferred io stock and I am well in front on that one and going well recently(This is the stock I believe to be number 4 based on resource size and likelyhood of mining). I hold another io stock which sentiment has recently battered but my investment there is insignificant and I wont get out just yet pending drilling. UMC I have been watching for some time and I will continue to watch as there might be something to this high grade stuff provided there is more to be found.

While my primary concern is a return on my investments I wish all investors well and am sure that the cycle will eventually turn to positive and we may yet experience another bull run in the market.

Cheers all
    May your dreams come true but dont let your dreams make you forget the need for "stop losses".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.