BRO 0.00% 0.2¢ broad investments limited

bros a go, page-24

1. 369 Posts.
    re: bad spelling and rough grammar .. Lemony,

No really, all I add to these forums is opinion based mostly on what I read on the forum. A bit circular and so the "Ill informed" part of my tag is fairly accurate.

Opinionated, well your call there. I try not to be judgmental (wittness my measured response to sylvan) but I certainly have strong opinions.

I'm a couple of years into actively managing my own portfolio (i.e. still green and wet behind the proverbials)and have made some disasterous and expensive mistakes by thinking I knew what I was doing.

As one example from a number, I bought CLB 3 times, lost money every time and eventually ended up having a fistful of nothing that cost me $20k+. I also held onto Redflex (which I was way heavy in) from $4 down to $2 and made an actual loss. I only recovered my positon from these and other losses by going in hard on tox options.

I really don't want to inflict my "advice" on anybody else, but I am willing and happy to chat. Hence the "no-nonsense" warning. Act on anything I say and you only have yourself to blame. It may be extreme honesty, but honesty is said to be the best policy! Ho de Ho Ho.

IMHO, 1 or 2 posters could go half way to being honest and gain a bit of credability - no names etc.

Of course, I trust some posters on the forum, and have acted on their postings to great reward. My sincere thanks to the knowledgable, measured and chatty posters for a valuable comunity service.

I'm currently holding Bro, Eng, Gdn, Gun, Mep, and 2 dogs. Im hoping to get a couple of hundred percent on all of them (not the dogs) but with my track record, it is always DYOR. LOL.

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.