XJO 0.00% 7,769.4 s&p/asx 200

brother disco stu's shocker - tuesday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS.

(Okay, that's all the 'upbeat' left in me!)

The brotherhood of the long green bar was battered yesterday xjo'ers. Battered, beat, thrashed and whipped.

The brotherhood of the long red bar led by that indecorous fellon - Caylus - was whooping it up in the land of the blood coloured flagpole.

The only thing restraining their decadent hysteria is the compassion they have developed for their fellow forum followers of the colour of the frog.

The more decent ones, and by decent, I am being biased towards kind and generous. By decent trendsetters, I mean the brothers of the red, who have, whilst dancing and whooping it up and then discovering that they have entangled their feet in the guts and intestines of their opposites and betters, have assisted in stuffing them back into the ribcages of the brothers of the long green bars.

We must be thankful for their small mercies.

My PF is a tattered reminder of bygone days. Where before it was the envy of all who gazed, it has now become an object to be scorned by the less empathetic, the more unkind.

I write this as I sit here late at night. Alone in the house. My son, finally moved out, taken the whisky and left all is old Zoom magazines. My Other half - Snake lady - in Africa for a medicinal herbal foray and the odd Tiger Penis to make potent voodoo dolls. The young mistress - Honeydew, becoming more difficult to excite now she has discovered the truth.

The truth - like a yoke arond my neck... hang on readers, time for a quick check on the forum, maybe someone has discovered something positive, hang on a tick....

...okay back. Chris Ford just wrote:

'There's a big 100 point H&S on thet 2rh, if it plays out - target 1030'. CF

Sob!

Okay. What Truth?

The truth XJO'ers, the truth that our Trendsetter of the day and I share.

* * * DISCO STU * * *

Tell them Stuey, I'll say it with you...

'that I'm an idiot and should have my money in a term deposit :-)'

Pictured: Disco Stu.

My capitalist comrades, I beseach you. We have a brother in need. Loaded up with prr and lyc for heavens sake.

The poor fella, low on capital, has dived into the arms of the siren with what appears to be the bosom of plenty but winds up to be the stench of rotting anchovies.

Disco, you can lose money just as quickly, but bucket loads more of it with BHP and CBA.

Disco had a bad day yesterday. He felt despondant and outcast.

'I've had a shocker, needed to rant. And all shorters should be shot. Apart from that, a great day :-)'Disco Stu

Now Disco. Shorters have their place. Those of the dark side say. How can one play with one's arm tied behind one's back.

'Alcohol is slowly numbing the day. Don't listen to me, then we'd all be stuffed' Disco

Oh the humanity - I can't take it anymore. Disco, you are not alone. I mean, me, obviously as big an idiot as you. But Bluesdog has gone long the last three times on each of the mini highs. Picked them perfectly. He's also pretty idiotic. (sorry BDog, it was funny but not funny) Especially since his ichimoky cloud collision should have made him a fortune.

'The low is close?' Disco

Yes Stuey, walk towards the light

Pisces has these words for us - just keep a buck or two at the end of it.

'Those with cash when the dust settles could be looking at some brilliant opportunities but it may take plenty of patience' PISCES

Today is be kind to Disco day. Stuey, perhaps put up your email and we can all send you bosoms of plenty.

Be careful out there Fellas and Dolls

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.