AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

Brothers, page-8

1. 7,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2901
    I like your optimism aiblaz, Bruce Lipton is on the board but I highly doubt he has anything to do with day to day business basically just a figurehead as he was CEO when Canopy invested in so put him on the board.

Ido whos been with the company 2 months now, we have heard nothing from him. So as far as we know hes taking 420k a year from the cash of the company and what consideration are we getting? A worse version of a deal we had two years ago ?
    You are aware that AC8 also gave Nevil Schoenmakers 14 million shares in AC8 which AC8 received nothing for, they dont exactly have the best track record for getting good value with staff with the companys/shareholders cash. Wouldnt be surprised to hear Ido leave the company in 12 months, no explanation and no change, with a pocket full of cash, wouldnt be the first time with AC8.

Im playing decils advocate here, but really it is disappointing the lack of communication and transparency of the operations and direction of the company. Curious as to what you believe the company is working on right now? Do you have any idea what targets they are working towards? What are the positive news catalysts we are waiting on to drive the price north? Im asking about specifics here, not "go through the annoucments" or "just wait future is bright" something specifics of what the company is actually doing and working towards, or are you just relying on hope ? Im wanting to company to do a lot better, think it has the potential but really lacking in the areas of communication with the shareholders who have held through a lot of crap, would be nice to be kept in the loop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.