AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

Brothers, page-9

1. 776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    If you watch interviews with Bruce after he was terminated from Canopy, he said he'd spend more time in the medical cannabis space internationally - this includes AusCann. and yes, he doesn't have much to do with the company from day to day as he is the non executive director. he's there to guide while the other BOD's hustle. and he did absolutely almost everything to make canopy what it is today. May constellations 10x it in good faith.

we have heard something from him. refer to his last letter to shareholders explaining so the day he started.

they're manufacturing commercial quantities of Neuvis. I anticipate clinical trials to commence in Australia shortly and export sales. further down the track and not so far away, additional medicines for their portfolio.

I agree communication is not as frequent as other companies, though that doesn't concern me, in fact I prefer it. too many companies bringing about bs shit which make the prices artificial anyway and not sustainable. slow and steady wins, and I reckon AusCanns doing this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.