ECT 28.6% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

brown coal - europe, page-2

1. 6,284 Posts.
    mattjlee7 .
    very well researched and NICE dot joining thought provoking second second post ever mate.

Nice potentially requited work indeed.

I also enjoyed the positive maiden post you made last May.

''Will the falling AUD be good for Monash to be able to access the supposed billions of Euros they have for all these supposed projects that they wish to fund?

A 5% fall in the AUD on 2 billion Euros for example is $100 million which is more than what is required for the plant. If the AUD continues to fall then this can only be good for ESI's chances of finally getting Monash funds isn't it?''

fwiw,,,, very fwd thinking and imho not at all imminently relevant to ESI's exciting new focus and single minded appearing direction to fast track for Coldry & perhaps even,,,, Matmor ??? imho. Tick,,,, Tock !

Good input, but, and reminds me somewhat of the exuberance with which I would post when in somewhat requited perception of commercial belief of company Tonka direction.

ESI are talking India now for the moment though, fwiw,,,

I think EU is a great place to beneficate wet brown coal.

I wonder if the ground is geologically hot & stable enough to support a subterranean CHTD autoclave on the Polish border ?????

cheers RD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.