AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Brown Coal is Dead?, page-4

1. 2,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    03boz, I agree. I have read too many links over the years about research and development of coal and mostly brown coal for industrial uses for all those techs to come to nought. You could bet on one or two techs, and possibly lose the lot. Or you could bet on one or two out of the hundreds of techs being developed to be commercial proven, and as a brown coal tenement holder, be backing a winner.

I still think that Exergen's chtd tech is incomparable as a front end tech for downstream processing of brown coal. It should be in high demand by the Japanese for hydrogen processing. Except perhaps that for the Japanese companies to have to be beholden to a non-Japanese company for front end processing of brown coal for hydrogen production would irk them. In one of those links of KHI and their LV brown coal to hydrogen plans tney spoke of how more than a century later they are still paying royalties to the Germans for use of marine diesel engines in their shipping fleets. They will probably ignore the superior CHTD tech and use their own hydrothemal process tech which would likely be costlier and less efficient and an inferior product, just to maintain control and ownership of the entire brown coal to hydrogen production chain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.