FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Brown pants day

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Fun day, as I type 4.0c seems pretty good result compared to where we were earlier but hey we have a few more hours so more FAR fun to come.

Why such a big drop? arbitration news out... ah......RUN FOR THE HILLS, maybe but I believe most SH have made peace with an arbitration loss and I want to believe that the information hasn't leaked and the system works and is fair just like believing in unicorns, yet no matter what I read or see, I still believe in the market and unicorns.

Shares from the last placement were released last week and I wonder if some of the SI only went into the CR hoping to make a quick buck but now realised that's not happening, will take a loss and move on to the next deal because they don't want to wait three, four years, we should of had arbitration result by at least the 28/12/2019 and FID so good chance of making money! Those two events have passed and there were so many HC posters that didn't believe WPL had made FID when they Ann it to the market because they did not use the term FID.

In relation to arbitration most on here believed that the award would be emailed to the parties and from the 22/02/20 FAR Ann we would get the result in a day or so. I on the other hand I contented that notice had been given that the decision was now final and a date was set to deliver the award. Was the notice 7 days, 14 days or 30 days? we have just gone past 7 days so could be tomorrow or it could be tomorrow week, guessing is more fun than watch the SP drop. The use of a carrier pigeon (Jean Luc) seem to have more merit than receiving the award electronically with hindsight

Big trade happening in the background, higher volumes, lower SP and the only good news you can rely on is drilling in The Gambia leases but lets hope we get a good farm out deal for another free look, less than 25% would be a good deal in my book.

GO you were right, but please don't be a pigeon about it(going around sheeting on people)

The above is not my opinion, just made up stuff

Zip in the red

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.