CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

HightraxA colleague of mine up here is high up in a hotel group....

1. 106 Posts.
    Hightrax

A colleague of mine up here is high up in a hotel group. They import chefs from the Phillipines for there hotels here and in South Australia. They work dam hard and are very thankful for their job and opportunity. This is the way of the future.

On the other hand they have fired aussie chefs recently because despite being paid $41 an hour on a public holiday they could not cook something as simple as a grilled fish and salad in under an hour.

CMR uses labour firms up here to find their employees. Criteria to get a job with a labour firm in NT is basically two legs, two arms, head and a pulse. Desirable qualities are a brain & common sense but not essential.

This being said, as an Aussie there is great opportunity to earn huge bucks up here, you just have to be willing to work hard, a trait that many NT people do not have.

Also people questioned the cred of the board, all I can say this is the same board that was producing updates for Browns with images that did not look anything like the site

Cheers

MF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.