CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

browns update out, page-12

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Dont blame the negativity but I will be looking for whatever price on offer to load up once wet is over and we zero in on start-up cos next primary is a "third" and should be taking no prisoners.

Dont mind a new low inside the "second" meantime ....... unless of course something outa left field forces me to scramble into action sooner.

Agree still difficult to be positive at this stage given all the competing drivers ..... but then again, still prefer this to anything else I can see on simple consideration it is so undervalued both in relative and absolute terms on what it has and if our boys can't, am sure this point won't remain unnoticed for much longer by them who can.

CMR dominates my diverse portfolio of 2 royal stox and cash and aint causing me any sleep loss even if it drifts lower over coming weeks cos I will be looking for it. I mean hard to ignore metal prices spot and likely forwards ..... at spot reckon u can justify sulphides on LEAD alone ! HNC dont care too much about the small oxides volumes ..... they are in a hurry to bite into the sulphides for the next 30+ years.

IMO share price remains severely discounted for delays et al if u wear yr mid term and longer glasses ... but that dont mean it aint possibly drifting lower in short term to provide a final sensational boarding opportunity.

Not everyone's cuppa tea hey? CR I'm surprised to see u back in here haha.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.