KAR 2.78% $1.48 karoon energy ltd

Woodside needs gas as Pluto disappointsBY: MATT CHAMBERS From:...

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Woodside needs gas as Pluto disappoints
    BY: MATT CHAMBERS From: The Australian January 20, 2012 12:00AM
    Increase Text Size
    Decrease Text Size
    Print

WOODSIDE Petroleum has all but confirmed it will need third-party gas if it wants to pursue a $10 billion expansion of its West Australian Pluto LNG plant at Karratha, strengthening the bargaining position of potential sellers Exxon Mobil and Hess.

Your 100% right in your musings marwoode...... With this glut can you make a call to WPL.... Tell them ( hopefully) we aren't too far away from finding a bit of that Gas.... I'm sure they are aware of our presence....

Like all energy gluts.... It just takes time for the 'real players' to get the stranglehold in the market.

Then they form cartels..... Then for some reason there is never a glut anymore because no-ones know what they cartels hold .... except of course the cartel who also decide what price this can be sold to market at...... They own supply and demand. Gas is in it's cartel infancy but it will happen!

I don't wish to upset CSG holders but I think don Voelte will be proven right for keeping out of that space time will tell.

Very expensive very dirty environmentally dangerous.... Plus 0 condensate hence COP slowing CSG production down and sdedicating $$$ to wet gas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.48
Change
0.040(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.187B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.48 $1.50 $1.43 $9.575M 6.503M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32083 $1.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.49 9716 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.