CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

brr 2.25, page-45

1. 17,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    There are 2 issues obviously that concern the market. Oil leases and funding. When we get a sniff of good news in either we have seen some good action but just as quickly we have seen sell offs if expectations are not met. look at todays rollercoaster (and associated posting). After the qrtly it's dooown the big dipper with negative "i told you so posts" blaring in our ears. And then as the finance plan is discussed with a jarring reversing jolt it's up up up to the cheers of the faithful. Not that the sp moved too much today but the orders coming in thick and fast on each side were in themselves telling a story

I wouldn't blame anyone, after what we have been through, to wait now for confirmation. But it really does sound like it's gonna happen.....one day soon. we have seen only a glimpse of the rapid rise we will experience the day that the oil leases and associated finance is announced...sealed and delivered. And to boot it will probably coincide with caplin's report later this month so some insto action may be on the cards as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.