FML 9.68% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

brr and understandable announcements

1. 561 Posts.
    After the recent announcement, there appears in some posts that CB could appear on BRR again soon.

As a form of informing SHs, I have found BRR radio to be more boring and as informative as the SBS test pattern for gaining info for stock I have an interest in.

For example, If a stock Ann was explained in a better format where SHs could then decipher using their own intelligence and investigative nous, then the need to hang out for other HC posters opinions of the Ann, or suffer another episode of BRR could be gladly avoided.

The commentators on BRR appears to chew out hard hitting marshmallow questions for every stock! Why? Are the questions prescribed by company CEOs who need to use this media resource as a means to hype up the stock using repetitive info from previous Anns etc?. IMO Yep!

Please feel free to change my opinion otherwise!

If this is the case, then CEOs should only be allowed to appear on BRR when the info to be broadcast is deemed as market sensitive or non market sensitive by the ASX watchdogs, and announced as such by the commentator prior to airing the CEOs views. Hype should be banned, being that SHs money is at stake.

Hypothetically, Let us say that a particular CEO came on BRR and was blurbing forecasts which sounded that a stock was in great shape. It is reasonable to believe that there could a degree of SHs or interested investors who might as part of their DD react and buy?.

How would SHs know if that particular CEO had attended a long lunch of reds, white, beers, etc before appearing on BRR?

Question for all FML posters.

Does FML management appearances on BRR wholly or partly influence your decision to buy, or hold FML shares?

Do you find CBs appearance on BRR informative or just company hype?

Is the calibre of ANNs from FML clear enough to make an informed decision to buy, hold or sell off,? or are they vague in content that leaves you in limbo and seeking other outlets to make an informed decision which direction to take?.

I refer to the recent Ann re the Lindsays. The Ann was released early in the day and was deemed "market sensitive"

Some investors reacted and jumped in quickly believing a small run may occur, only to be stung -> 8% loss by close because the run was in reverse gear.

The release of the Ann appeared to buck FML in the opposite direction of todays' market direction of + 1.2%!

What was misunderstood in the Ann that could have avoided these unfortunate SHs from buying in at 4.5 etc, or for SHs who had believed that the previous day positive global markets info should have moved FML a few more digits north, and therefore decided to hold their shares..

If the Ann had not been released would FML have lost 8% today?
    ------------------------------------------------------------

A coincidence only occurs when the brain engages the mouth to say it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $4.409K 30.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1700 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.