NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

rob, I already mentioned this interview and the positive outlook...

1. 385 Posts.
    rob, I already mentioned this interview and the positive outlook in my previous post, too. He's out there talking up the results to the point where they just have to be extremely close to break even or better. If I had to read anything into his statement, I'd say they will release break even numbers and then a profit for year end. Based on the contracts we know of, I would say they didn't get the millions needed to be cash flow positive for the first half. Unless they got a few millions out of airworks.

Well, there's only another 10 days to go until the deadline and if the numbers are any good then they should probably release them earlier than usual. (As you suggested earlier in a different thread.)

I have acquired a few million shares THU/FRI as I would hate to miss any potential rally. We're getting closer to the half yearly results so I'll get myself in a position to benefit from anything positive that may come out of it. Got burned so many times, it just has to be different this time around :-))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.