ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

brr interview at 10:15, page-13

1. 1,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    What a massively positive interview by GC. I went to buy 33k shares at 15c yesterday, got half filled, will update the second half to market today. My takeouts:

- Why didn't they do SPP. Simple, we had already filed two new patents in the fields of Biosparation (my personal favourite) and cleantech. the way patent law works is you file a patent then you have 12 months to show as many applications as you can for it to which you then own the IP. So we needed money to accelerate these examples. Going out to instos the way GC and the board did was brilliant as it provided CERTAINTY and SPEED. If they did an SP (as mentioned many times here)this would have taken too long, but now I understand why timing was of the essence. The board also deliberated long and hard, so not a decision taken lightly but just shows how this is a company where management has the shareholder at heart first and foremost.

- The money will also allow us to go into early stage commercialization. This will inject greater value into the patents. meaning we will enjoy revenues far sooner than otherwise would have been the case.

- "The stars have aligned" . Not only for what ADO has on the go but also what the market is doing with the biotech space in general and as Geoff said "Its qualified interest in our sector. With all this hype around the biotech space, we are unique because we ALREADY have a product, its "HERE AND NOW". We also do not need to blow 100s of millions of dollars on phase 1, 2, 3, testing only to be disappointed in the end. We also have VERY sound management. ADoO provides a "de-risked proposition"

- When asked about the first quarter of CY14 GC was not shy to mention the following transactions in which we are "well progressed" :
    - Work with BBI is well underway and marginally ahead - how often do you hear that in any sector?
    - Discussions with Chinese IVD are progressing nicely - like the Aussie cricket team
    - New opportunity has opened up recently with a LARGE life science research manufacturer. the tech report back from them was 'very positive". Now thinking about collaboration and more in commercial terms looking to work gainfully together. As some have alluded (sorry not sure who deserves credit for this Sherlock Holmesian feat) this is LUMINEX
    - The ever dragging POC1 "Lab work unfolding nicely. In commercial discussions.
    - In addition we are launching our own products which will be made available to the broader market once the current beta testing phase is over.
    - GC and co will take some time off in Christmas "but not too much"

You name me any company in any sector who has this much going on in one year, let alone one quarter.

Im selling the house!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $23.42K 1.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1142321 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 339684 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.