BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

brr interview contents

1. 1,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hi all. Just listened to John Kelly's interview and took notes. My understanding are these points:

1. The Chinese visiting are both related to the the Malaysian shareholders and also a "small delegation" from China will be shown the project at Mr Carbine because they haven't seen it yet. (Why would you want to show them something that is crap?)

2. On Monday, we'll see an announcement re: Burriga copper results. Incomplete data, might even get news tomorrow.

3. The board will make a decision about going ahead with Mt Carbine at the end of the month, the day before the AGM (anyone know the exact date?)
    Important: He said that they had extracted some 900 metres of core sample from there and in his words, they have "no concerns" with the project at all.

4. The drill rig has been moved to Tregora to drill about 20 short holes. Gold exploration. The area is unexplored, but field results from '06 showed good stuff.

Summary: He said that "all projects are looking fantastic" (his words) Regarding the tumble in the price today, he said that he had "no idea" why it happened, and that there was "no news" and "no negative news" that would have sparked the sell-off. He reminded us that the SP hit .29 yesterday, and that Mt Carbine is potentially a "company maker."

Hope I was a good little secretary, but listen in for yourselves if you want to double-check. Personally, I am going to hold on. The day's trading looked like big-time profit taking and also a deliberate capping of the price (check the sell side). Wouldn't be surprised to see further falls in an attempt to flush the fearful, but there is absolutely no reason NOT to be in this share right now. My opinion only. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.