ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

brr interview out now, page-13

1. 309 Posts.
    Good evening all,

"The market is not yet convinced that Tincom is the real deal otherwise the share price would be trading at 10c+."

Half agree (the market is convinced), Tincom is the real deal, BUT its such an appalling deal that's why the SP is at a quarter of the price.

"Im not expecting Tincom to deposit $100m up front...but at least put up $10-$20m to pay for the FS."

Id be ecstatic with $5m, BUT I can't even see that ATM.

"If the market doesnt get it after the FS is paid for, then the market will never get it."

BELIEVE ME, the market will get it after FS is paid for.

Time for a Reality Check!

Yes they have a great technology, but as far as I am concerned we live in hope until someone from management either steps up to the plate or we get some serious industry players on the board.

Cheers,

TT

PS. nambuccaangus, FOCUS is the secret to Business Success. Yes they should be focusing on Tincom, but Tincom is done and dusted and unfortunately that's the best they could do. Disappointing really:-(

PPS. Lautrec, I havent missed anything. It's either time you do some serious unbiased research or take those rose-colored glasses off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.