BGL 1.55% $1.31 bellevue gold limited

Why spoil your days guys?Vic is on 'ignore' .... what bliss.Mind...

1. 1,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Why spoil your days guys?
    Vic is on 'ignore' .... what bliss.

Mind you I do find the 'justification' sprouted an interesting side of the debate (but I only read your reply :)

Vici will prob come off the "I" button when (not if) Draig gets the anticipated $1 + re-rating, imo.
    Then I feel we'll get better value. Then I feel Vic may do some serious research, and read up on our suggested links or info, and provide us with great evidence of informative info.

Meantime ...
    I am surprised no 'bigplayers' have begun to 'surface', given the positive slant (pardon the pun) on the findings to-date!
    There is coal in them-there ... plains!

Well, guess the next few results will help the cause. If Mark in his experience (LIFE-LONG) is excited by what he sees (proves he's there, and may / will not 'answer the phone' by the way), and has the right team working round the clock - for us.

On the quality, maybe the experts can confirm, but the initial drilling is RC, not CORE, which I assume to be drill down to discover depth and type of material (coal / clay / rock / ?), which then gives the geo's a guide as to where to drill for the quality requirement?
    RC is obviously very fast; Diamond Cores are a slower pace of defining ground.
    Then WHEN the cores are extracted, they have the long trip to the lab for determination / testing / etc.

So I'd guess we'll be guided by Mark and team on the anticipated quality, SUBJECT to confirmation.
    Meantime, we'll be informed as to depth, extension, possibly thickness of the COAL we've GOT.

Happy days are coming I feel.

Cheers :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.