ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

brr interview Tue, 2 Sep 2014 10:30am - Anteo enters into additional agreement, page-70

1. 289 Posts.
    I have been reading some excellent posts lately and to be honest I am quite pleased with the quality of posts that have come out in ADO.It is nice to see the ADO boards come back to quality then all the non committing quality of posts when the price was 20 cents or 28 cents.

One thing that we should all note and I am sure many of you have highlighted is that the MG now not only works with protein. It works with antibodies, serum, viruses and can detect across urine, saliva, blood and a range of other liquids.

Although I do not want to create a hypeful vibe here but I would like to take the OBJ example. In 2013 they were working on possibly only 2 molecules under JDA. However in 2014 year they announced agreement under 7 categories.

Is it fair to say that if Phillips can see the value of MG in their device and sensor then they would be keen to integrate the glue in a range of devices and not just this one product launch ? Is it fair to argue that it could possibly become a building block for most of the other devices from the same company ? Is it possible that they already have discussed this scenario of multiple category integration and ADO have been advised to solidify their IP protection to better serve the launch ?

It would be great if ADO keeps flying under the radar for a while around these levels. The quality of the posts certainly increases and more debatable content is produced then the normal price prediction posts.
    Last edited by billyrabbit: 04/09/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.