ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

brr interview, page-2

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Mbro

I have to say Im surprised that the share has been viewed as a defensive pick in this round of Greek Economy turmoil.

I figured that we might get some short term whiplash,
    but that has been minimised after the release of the new info in the last announcement Kos' BRR interview.

This is definitely shaping up to become a star industry over the next 20years and its first year or so will take stocks like ESI up high.
    I didn't want to get poetic, but this is the only metaphor that comes to mind with ESI over the next year or two
    - picture some ground moss (ESI) that is lifted high by a mushroom blooming (industry.

This BRR interview is rather animated when it comes to listening to KOS discuss our current and future steps.
    A lot can be heard in Kos voice re his personal confidence and I definitely got bright sense of the strategic partnership with Tincom being a foregone conclusion now.

I can say with a lot of faith, that by June we will have even greater knowledge of what's to come for us in business over the next few years. The company is pregnant with news that is almost due to announce, going by the rough timeline guide we got earlier this year.

I'd say a hattrick - that topic which is so fondly regarded by ESIs shareholders - is definitely on the cards.

Cheers

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.745K 1.915M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 24264363 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3301911 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.