NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

brr interview, page-23

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 546
    Its interesting that one can draw cause and effect between the SP movement and the apparent lack of emotive fell good predictions in company ammouncements, yet completely and utterly ignore more pertinent factors which help to drive the SP in the short term.

Did you notice that yesterday more than 30 mil shares were issued to instos ? Amazing coincicence isn't it ? But of course SI and Insts don't ever take placement hoping for a quick profit. They never cut and run once the stock is allotted to them. The sudden dorp in the SP must be caused by the reporting style of the CEO despite this being consistant for years but couldn't be caused by something completely different that coincidentally happened yesterday !

Personally I don't care about his reportign style. Every CEO is diufferent. I've been on many a ride driven by CEO induced excitment only to find that the light he pointed to at the end of the tunnel was actually a train. Sure, get Ken to get a PR person if you can convince him to do so but if / when the oil starts to flow the SP will ultimately reflect the size of the discovery and not the ST spin that some CEOs like to put on "what could be". I purchased equity in the company and its prospects, not in some dream for sale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.