NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

brr interview, page-9

1. 2,571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    Hi BPAA, you may have a point to the mon-o-tone, but i have a question which relates to investors overall strategy.

From my experience when speculative oil companies are testing a new well which may have hydrocarbon shows-shares tend to go up in value heading to the announcement. BUT that means diddly squat because the odds are stack against the well flowing any commercial flow of hydrocarbons.

Now that gets me to the point of investors and traders buying the shares heading to the announcement. We at Neon, have a totally different approach. First of all we drill a first well, prove to the market we have hydrocarbons underground that are at commercial flow rates. Inform the market about debris problems and shut up shop at the LS level, and move to a new site and apply better technology to overcome debris problems. ( Which is a brilliant move )

Secondly, we drill a second well, take many many months and wear down the opposition to the point of EXHAUSTION, and i mean to the point of "I don't give a damn" Every Tom, Dick and Harry has moved on to the supposed fields of greener pastures.( To get that info you could first ask BPAA ) I have no idea where those greener pastures lie.

In the mean time the company signs up these so called imaginary "Institutional and sophisticated" investors. (I hope to meet one, one day) for a capital raising.

Now to the main point of why Neon has what other companies normally do not know when testing. WE already know we have the hydrocarbons, all Neon have to prove to the market is can they overcome the kitchen which houses the oil and flow oil to surface without the debris problems?

Last point is the "Institutional and sophisticated" investors have planted the seeds of DOUBT into all of us, including myself. Im as apprehensive as the next person, and i am fully aware that if the flow rate has problems then the share price will suffer enormously and along with those who believe NEON can overcome these problems.

On the other hand, if Neon proves that they have good rates of oil and gas flow, then i can tell you all, without any DOUBT, that the so called "Institutional and sophisticated" investors will be all over this like a rash which will not go away.

What is the probabilty of success? I think we have the odds stacked in our favour, and the "I don't give a damn" investors and traders will be cursing themselves for the rest of their days.

DYOR

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.