EVZ 0.00% 16.5¢ evz limited

brr interview, page-12

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Lindo,I like to cover bases,see any upcoming "issues",try and draw out the For 'n'Agins.I'm just too Jaded to get all Hallelujah about a share!

So we had a solid Volume hit taking out 60,it retraced a bit but that was all positive.
    I agree Fringe that this is not a Short Term Trade candidate.That's what Interested me in it! It was a slow and steady backup to any Short Term Run Rockets I might GO for.

However I got a one off transaction that brought me into Cap Gain Trouble well and truly so this Quarter is not for Short Term Trading like I'm wanting to HOLD til at least July and well,
    I'm missing the Thrills!! while maintaining my Stop Positions and doing a watchout on future prospects.

I'm looking for any information on EVZ contracts cos well,you know what happens if d'Pilgrims get disappointed and I'm not looking to get a Loss to save me Tax,nosiree bob!

I'm currently ALL filled up with Blue Sky Angels NIX comeback propo's like say INL or BOL.No tragic tax dodger smartie is gunner sell my holdings Down trying to break even or "defer" his tax.

Anyway,off to see the Close and if any DayPunks sell me out to meet their weekend "excessives".

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.5¢ $11.55K 70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 65000 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 10300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.