EVZ 3.03% 17.0¢ evz limited

brr interview, page-9

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Now I don't wish to put d'Frighteners on you but there is a negative about to develop,MAYBE.

If you have even any Retail experience,you will be aware of the Election Effect.
    Even City Council elections cause or are blamed for "softening sales".
    A Federal Election,especially this one that's going to be real tight,is definitely a Dampener.
    I think,reckon that it is the deferral of Gov't Contracts due to Treasury caution,the fact that a change of Gov't even a Return of Rulers often,lets face it,always leads to a realignment of Budget Priorities etc blah.

This hold back in Current Contract Confirmation has the economic knock on effect ya read about in books.

Anyway,can you follow that EVZ management thru no fault of their own and especially not by Incompetence will be facing this "Trading Trough" of the Election Effect?

Any FA Fanatics out there done any work on standard of Contracts EVZ is currently working on and whether there's some Definite Existing Work that will carry our EVZ thru this,and whether some of these existing have "magic" to fulfil this 100mil Aim?

ps-Queenslanders -
    did you read our Leading Financial Paper[that's d'Courier Mail!]on the prophesy of Engineers are teetering on having their Dash DONE?
    It was the skill/labour shortage aspects and Now we know EVZ has that covered but did you know dat CanDo
    Campbell is ex engineer from Cardno?Guess who's doing dem tunnels!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $20.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $3.748K 21.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 6438 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.