ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Baboo Ram Runchik: Hello, Thank you for coming along for...

1. 949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Baboo Ram Runchik: Hello, Thank you for coming along for intrview with BBR

DC: Nothing else to do now, waiting for Wednesday, when everybody going to be most happy to give me lots of cake.

BRR: What is happening Wednesday?

DC: I getting plenty cake to eat and things and some people going to ask me about water and everything

BRR: why water?

DC: Because stupid people cannot see the rain, it s raining and raining and I am wet under my raincoat because I am so excited.

BRR: So you put out bad report on Friday

DC: Who says that is bad? It is very good report so everyone can give me extra cake on Wednesday, no complaints.

BRR: But report says thare is plenty water.

DC: No, report says there is plenty rain. Anyway plenty of fish sitting in that water, we will show you more fish in January or February 2011, that there is more than one big one fish swimming all over the place.

BRR: So what is this about shields and pumps?

DC: I like Spartacus, with those gladiators running around with those dinky shields and dressed in the tiny pumps. Good to watch over and over, nearly as good as fishing or eating cake.

BRR: I think we are talking not of Spartacus but of....

DC; Oh, those shieldy well things? OK, we have 2 shield wells pulling out the water so other wells can pull out the gas. So one day some Moron comes along and says why we are not using shields to pulling out gas as well as water.. That is lateral thinking, I tell you.

But to pull gas from those shields, we have to pump out water faster from those shields, because shields initially built to only pump water, so we have to put in bigger pumps. But to put in bigger pumps, we have to apply for all sorts of permits and things and talk to the right parties etc etc if you know my meaning, eh eh eh.

BRR:So we come back to the reserve upgrades. What do you expect? The readers are very anxious.

DC:What sort of readers do you have? Can't they read? Did they go to school or what?

BRR: I can only vouch for the schooling of everyone in the family and Alvin. I know we all went to school in Rema, Trenchtown. However, have to say that other bros who are reading this definively not attended school in Rema, so maybe have to excuse their ignorance.

DC: Yes, that right, they are most ignorant

BRR; so what about the upgrades then?

DC: well, I said a lot in that report. Going to be upgrades from two places

BRR; Two places? You mut be joking!

DC: No kidding, swear to Heaven and mother father turn into porky pies.

BRR: So what these two upgrades?

DC:
    FIRSTLY, the outstanding performance of the Bibblewindi pilots, along with the 2010 corehole and seismic
    programmes, will result in strong reserve additions. So I have one strong reserve upgrade coming from there.

Then SECONDLY, we have reserve upgrades from Tintsfield.

The Tintsfield pilot targets the Hoskissons coal seam, which has not previously been included in gas reserves assessments. The results from this pilot are THE MAJOR COMPONENT of the 2010 gas reserves upgrade programme.

BRR: So what are you trying to say?

Dc: That I am preaching to a bunch of uneducated geeses, that's what.

BRR: Hmmmmm?

DC: Look, I said The company is also pleased to announce that preliminary production testing of the Dewhurst pilot is now also underway.

BRR: So you know something...?

DC: Look, I cannot say anything now, but you read what you like between the likes, ok? What I did say was that The outstanding performance of the Bibblewindi pilots, along with the 2010 corehole and seismic programmes, will result in strong reserve additions. So what am I telling you about what I know about Bibblewindi, what do you think? Tell those mugs out there to ask me about this please so i can wink and nudge a little bit, ok?

And I said that The Tintsfield pilot targets the Hoskissons coal seam, which has NOT previously been included in gas reserves assessments. The results from this pilot ARE THE MAJOR component of the 2010 gas reserves upgrade programme. Based on current forecasts and weather permitting it is anticipated that the Tintsfield pilot will now be brought on
    line by the end of December.

So let me expand a bit that a here for the gooses that cannot unerstand what I am saying. Listen very carefuly now, and I am speaking very slowly.

BRR: We only got three minutes left for this interview.

DC: In that case, I will speak very quickly.

BRR: So?

DC: Well, if I told you that Bibblewindi pilots will result in strong reserve additions, and then I tell you that Tintsfield will be the MAJOR component of the upgrades, am I or am I not telling you a little bit about how big I know Tintsfield is.

That Tintsfield upgrade will be bigger than that Bibblewindi upgrade which in itself will be strong additional reserves. What is wrong with that, I ask you? Why all the moaning and hollering and beating of the breasts?

We want to give you those reserve uprades in one big hit in January to scare the panties of everybody. No use giving bits and pieces because no effect. Just like an auction, no use bidding up $10,000 for ten times, not as effective as thumping the fellows with $100,000 in one fell swoop. Makes everyone sit up and take notice, if you know what I mean.

Don't forget the meaning of what I said when I said "we are extremely pleased with the production results achieved by the existing pilots and the overall exploration programme,
    particularly as these pilots have only been back on line following the forced shutdowns for the last 4 weeks."

For the gooses who don't know what I mean, that means we have had so much rain it is not funny. I am wet under my raincoat knowing what I know.

I also said "the decision to delay the next reserves review will ensure key results from the 2010 work programme, PARTICULARLY production results from the Tintsfield pilot, are available for consideration by the independent gas reserves certifier"

What more can a man say about Tintsfield without saying any more?

BRR: Your time is up, bye bye, hope you get all the cake you can eat in the AGM, now you explained yourself so clearly

DC: Thank you very much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.