BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

I think you can rule lithium out of the mix kozzie !While the...

1. 8,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    I think you can rule lithium out of the mix kozzie !

While the deposit in Bolivia is extremely significant it is unlikely that RAU would be a contender for it.

The Bolivian government is looking for interest from and overseas company that would work with the Bolivian govt. The criteria being that the company could not only mine the resource but would also have the capability of "adding value" by manufacturing the bateries using the lithium and doing it in such a way that it is done (a) in Bolivia and (b) would use a Bolivian workforce from the m 2 m .....mining to manufactured product.

Now as reamarkable as RAU is, it is certainly not able to become a manufacturer.

So I would not even contemplate "lithium" and "RAU" in the same breath. It is just not a goer.

Iron ore on the other hand cannot be ruled out. RAU could well have its peepers out checking out the possibilities there.
    Seem impossible ? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. As I say don't rule it out.
    If the BFS on Amayapampa is completed by early 2010 as indicated then with that task completed and presumably a move towards actual mining at Amayapampa then perhaps other project could start to emerge more definitely into view.

RAU does not have friends in the right places in Bolivia for nothing you know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.