QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

By the way there is plenty of information and data available on...

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    By the way there is plenty of information and data available on this part of the world,some you'll jag for free via google.The better data and information is available but you have to pay for access to it....I guess that's the difference isn't it,some are prepared to drop $3K or $4K for quality information and or do the hard yards and some aren't.I have done the hard yards and I'll be doing more and yes I have dropped plenty of coin into obtaining top quality data from some of the best sources in this country.It's called derisking my investment and given the position size I hold in QPN it is and has been prudent.I make no apologies for that and I am not part of a pump and dump.
    If people would prefer to maintain their objectivity and not pollute their own research and avoid being influenced by what they read on a HC forum the answer is simple... just put me on ignore.tidak apa2 !
    In a few months time I'll either have a smile on my face or I won't that'll be my problem to deal with.I will probably at some point in time endeavour to derisk my position by selling some stock but it's not going to be at today's price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.