PEM 0.00% 35.0¢ perilya limited

brr radio resource upgrade coming

1. 829 Posts.
    I have got no idea why the share price has been battered so much but heres the tricks.

http://www.brr.com.au/asx/PEM

listen to the latest presenation on december 20. this stock now is one to accumulate a bundle of.

The maths simply says that they are debt free, trading on a rediculous market cap of $275 million.

Dividends per share are forecast at 11, 12, and 14 cents.

Earnings per share are forecast at 43, 43 and 66 cents.

Theres a pre-feasability for Copper on this one also.

And with in the next 3 years copper is going to be part of there make up.

From what i can tell they are trading on a PE ratio of 2.93 and the dividend is now 6.93 %

They have recently just sold there stake in HER resources.

They are well cashed up and also looking for aquisition.

As far as I can tell There market cap is rediculously low for what they are currently doing and what they are aiming to achieve.

THIS STOCK HERE ROSE 500% IN 3 YEARS. IT HAS WIPED AWAY A LOT OF THOSE GAINS.

THE FACTS ARE THAT PEM IS MORE THAN LIKELY SUBJECT TO FALL IN ZINC PRICE, DECREASE IN OUT PUT, INCREASED WORKING COSTS, NOT MEETING EXPECTATIONS.

the sell off has been over done, in my opinion, and we know in todays market it only takes one day and PEM is back to $2.00. or possibly $3.00 pushing $3.50.

its the way the market works. I suspect this could be a similar story to Boom logistics in the way that it is being sold down.

takeover target of 2008.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.