BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

brr shows rau solid, page-33

1. 8,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    "i said you were still spruiking and defending the company at the time you were selling...."

Sirdean I make no apology for defending the company as I happened to have faith in their potential.
    As for "spruiking" the company, as you put it, again I have always said that I have high hopes for RAU because of its range of prospects.
    But I have also stated on many occasions that RAU is a speculative share. There are no guarantees with it. There is risk. But with risk there comes the potential for high reward.
    I have often said that I am taking a punt on RAU being able to produce that reward.
    Now, if what I have said is seen as "spruiking" the share, despite those caveats that I have said in posts along the way then some people must just have their "spruiking" glasses on.

And sorry !
    I did not know that it was a requirement of my position as a poster on HotCopper to inform my fellow posters of every buy and sell decision I made.
    At the time when I decided to sell some (remember just some !)shares at 16 cents to recoup my original investment amount (surely a perfectly reasonable investment decision that most punters would make)my intention was to retain the rest.
    But when a week or two later when they suddenly surged up to mid twenties for no real reason other than speculation then I decided to offload some more and take some profit. As I say I caught 25 cents on the way down that morning after the high of 29 cents.
    But I still had a good number of shares. I did not sell all my holding by any means. I was still very much a shareholder in the company and still vitally interested in the fortunes of the company.

Now I know Hoges has said on this forum last year that he has a fair holding in RAU. But he has also bought and sold at times as the share price has gone up to point where he feels it is suitable to sell some and then as the price drops for some reason be able to buy back in.
    Should he also announce when he is buying and selling!

Come off it sirdean.

"if jk is going to keep bringing up these chinese investors in reports then he should name them "

Well I think in the early reports he gave enough hints. It did indeed produce a bit of research on HC seeing if anyone could identify the company involved.
    However, it is possible that the company involved does not want to be identified too readily at this stage. That has to be respected too.
    It is a tricky situation for a small, junior mining company. How do you get attention in a very cluttered market place.
    Do you hide your light under a bushel and provide no announcements or very, very few. There are a number of junior companies in that box. And so shareholders lose interest. The market takes no notice. The odd announcement that does come out is ignored because no one remembers what you do or what you are involved with.
    Or do you try to inform the market and keep shareholders aware of what is going on. You demonstrate that certain actions are taking place. You get the attention of investors and financial backers by the flow of information.
    If something is noteworthy then you let the marketplace know. It may not be earthshattering news but it may add another little apsect to the picture that is developing.

I like information flow. I like to know what is going on ....no matter how trivial it may appear on the surface... it provides me with another snippet of information.
    I have another speculative mining share that I would love to get some information from about what is going on presently. Apart from the required Quarterly report.....dead silence. Are all the directors dead. Is anyone out there ??????

"most companies dont inform the market until after some commitment is given or entertained."
    Does RAU have to be like "most companies". I sincerely hope not!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.