CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

brr summary, page-24

1. 2,527 Posts.
    CK, the number 1 reason I have stayed in this company (out of a few reasons) would probably have been the enthusiasm and blue sky metaphoric BRR's given by our MS.

Make of that what you will, but after the euphoric rise to 39c (other then the odd spike here and there) holding CVI has been, in dollar terms, a bad decission.

When I listen to a BRR from the past that at the time gave me a hard on, I now find it very hard to get excited about what was spoken about, purley because it feels more like an advertisement on Nova FM then an informative, accurate and accountable piece of information provided by a listed company.

The BRR's are great for giving you warm tingley feelings, but that's about it. If nothing comes of this CVI, I will laugh in the face of anyone that directs me to a BRR interview.

Time will tell, but I have to admit, I am only interested in official ASX ann's that include the finalisation of deals (as apposed to 'we may or may not one day have this and that'), and details of said deals.

This is such a fantasy stock, and if you guys knew me in real life, you would know it is just the kind of thing that gets me hook line and sinker. I like to dream : ) Never been one for safety and sanity... it is going to kill me or make me one day, one or the other.

Anyways, from todays BRR we now have another unofficial deadline to work with. End of March and Conrad should have hand picked our 7646235625367563645756bpd oil fields. I wont hold my breath, but at the same time doubt I will sell!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.