CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

CoolgraceAgreed, it's irrelevant whether he's excited by the...

1. 749 Posts.
    Coolgrace

Agreed, it's irrelevant whether he's excited by the diamonds. So why does he say it's what he's always dreamed of? Especially when many already know that not too long ago he was saying how he didn't like diamond plays and was reluctant to take it on board, except for the fact it came with guarantees and support.

Either way, I have sold out.

Once again the devil is in the detail (or lack thereof).

He said in BRR other oil opportunities will pop up in the future - yet the major opportunities we have had for almost 2 years have not eventuated into anything.
    What will he concentrate on first? Copper? Diamonds?
    Is there an expected time line?
    How much needs to be raised through a rights issue?
    When will this be done?
    How much money does CVI have in the bank?
    Why can't we get our $14mil back from Pensador in cash? He says in BRR the "failure for Pensador to perform on time...". This means there must have been a "failure to perform" clause - so why cant' we get our money back for copper? Or at least to do what we want with it rather than having to take what Pensador gives us with apparently no choice.

Anyway, maybe I've sold near the bottom, maybe I haven't. I will consider getting back in if we finally get some proper details or there is a clear change in sentiment.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.