CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

I recall him saying that he wasn't interested in diamonds,...

1. 6,351 Posts.
    I recall him saying that he wasn't interested in diamonds, too.... but now it's something he has always dreamed of..??

As MS said, "One person's misfortune is another one's opportunity.".... and.... "plenty of fish in the deep blue sea".....

Lots of bottom feeders in the markets of the deep blue sea. As shareholder bits and pieces settle to the bottom, some will undoubtedly take the opportunity.

That aside, can't MS get another picture of a drill rig at a copper/gold site? .. complete with a local blue collar worker running around being very busy.

With all that gold (in addition to the copper) that appeared in the ground after the dozers did the roads, amazing the locals didn't pick up the gold for themselves.... good that they are as honest as management, so the workers lost opportunity is CVI shareholders low fruit for the taking.

Come on MS, sure up ONE DEFINITE THING to give some assurance that shareholders pockets are not what is being mined. Can't you ask Thingamebob at Pensadordledoodledum if we can have a bit of our $14M back????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.