RHK 2.63% 74.0¢ red hawk mining limited

brr, page-3

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Kevin should be confident and enthused since he anyway has been in the resource sector long enough to struggle for survival. Now when he sees the conceptual IO is being confirmed bit by bit, you could guess how excited he is.

What's a exlorer expect? A good explorer has to take the risk but also has to control the risk. The tsunami put the worst on everyone in the market but no anyone could destroy the demand of IO.

Have you seen the Chinese players use some tactics to pull the price down by using the tsunami and then put the bet for cheap? The IO demand for billions of people are there and would be there for decades.

The small traders and investors, and the big boys under the pressure of the environment could sell for less, but the IO buyers never forget the market could punish them again.

The traders, investors, and even the big IO producers want to get the profit and could lose the sight in long time. Don't worry too much if FMS IO is huge enough. If FMS could survive for 6 years without any diamond discovery, FMS should pass the toughest test of this tsunami.

I just wonder how the market prices FMS with huge IO after two years. Big money needs some imagenation or insight. I have another one or two months to make my another big decision about my holding in FMS.

Thinking about the ratio of reward/risk, I am happy my decision in November 2007. Looking forward, the FMS IO is excited.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $147.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 76.5¢ 74.0¢ $5.418K 7.246K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1300 74.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.5¢ 7142 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.